10 Tips how you help you control your blood pressure?
So many of you maybe on beta blockers or ACE inhibitors or even ARB’s however there is nothing like getting stuck in yourself to try and help things along naturally. I am hearing you say oh NO even the Pumping Marvellous Foundation is nagging us. We are not but it’s important to keep natural solutions in mind.
Here are our top 10 tips –
- Watch your waistline and lose the pounds
- Keep moving, exercise regularly
- Eat healthily
- Reduce your salt intake
- Reduce or alcohol intake
- Don’t smoke and avoid 2nd hand smoke
- Be aware caffeine raises your blood pressure for short periods of time, your BP spikes
- Reduce your stress, we know you have a lot to deal with as we’ve been there
- Monitor your blood pressure regularly, you can purchase monitors cheaply a your pharmacist
- Support from your family and friends is essential to keep you stress free