5 Heart failure facts* you probably didn’t know about heart failure:
Without the Heart failure facts we cannot get a grip on how big the problem is and how to make the general public aware of the challenges. Did you know –
– One in five people will develop heart failure in their lifetime
– At present 15 million people in Europe are living with heart failure
– Heart failure is the leading cause of hospitalisation in people over the age of 65
– Heart failure accounts for 5% of all acute hospital admissions in Europe
– The number of heart failure cases is expected to increase by 25% by 2030 in Europe
*Source: The Heart Failure Policy Network.
If you want to learn more about heart failure and heart failure facts why don’t you click on the image above which will take you to our facebook “Heart Failure Aware” campaign page.