A little about me
- If you had a tip for a person with Heart Failure what would it be? – You may need to learn to put yourself first on occasions
- Tell us something different about yourself? – I once broke into the Sydney opera house to take a selfie
- What your biggest achievement in life? – Becoming qualified in my chosen profession
- Which do you prefer Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate? – I love Tea
- How would people describe you? – Nuts, funny, deep, honest.
- What’s your perfect occupation? – England cricket commentator
- What’s number one on your bucket list? – To watch the England cricket team in a tour of the Caribbean
- What’s your favourite phrase and who was it by and why is it important to you? – Not really a phrase, but the Winston Churchill speech, we will fight on the beaches inspires me to fight on
- Who’s the most inspiring person in history and why – Winston Churchill, the greatest ever Briton, never gave up
- What song uplifts you the most? – Unable to answer. I use music to feel melancholic, I little odd I know
- If you could change anything in the world, what would it be? – I would remove all religion from the world as if it never existed.
- What’s the biggest world event in your lifetime? – 9/11