A little about me
- If you had a tip for a person with Heart Failure what would it be? – Awareness of your condition and aware of the support that’s out there for you
- Tell us something different about yourself? – I was midwife to a certain pop star/ England football captain can you guess who it is yet ?
- What your biggest achievement in life? – Becoming a mother & now grandmother xx
- Which do you prefer Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate? – Tea and has to be PG Tips!
- How would people describe you? – Friendly, honest, reliable & trustworthy And fun !
- What’s your perfect occupation? – Midwife
- What’s number one on your bucket list? – Have done a lot of my bucket list probably now to finish my book
- What’s your favourite phrase and who was it by and why is it important to you? – ” life is not a dress rehearsal ”
- Who’s the most inspiring person in history and why? – Princess Diana same age, marriage & babies at same time feel a sort of connection
- What song uplifts you the most? – Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson feat Bruno Mars
- If you could change anything in the world, what would it be? – Conflict I detest any kind of conflict
- What’s the biggest world event in your lifetime? – 9/11 we were in Florida and watched it all happening live & it has changed the world forever