A little about me
- If you had a tip for a person with Heart Failure what would it be? – Make sure you build relationships with your cardiologist, heart failure nurse and GP. Ask the right questions to get the right answers for you and ultimately stay positive!
- Tell us something different about yourself? – I have something in common with Barrack Obama!
- What your biggest achievement in life? – I’m still working on it!
- Which do you prefer Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate? – A good well brewed Espresso but nothing more comforting than a creamy hot chocolate.
- How would people describe you? – Passionate and driven, sometimes disruptive but always looks for the positives
- What’s your perfect occupation? – What I’m doing now. Having run my own businesses before for years this combines the entrepreneurial spirit with my passion.
- What’s number one on your bucket list? – Spend Christmas with my family in a log hut snowed in somewhere.
- What’s your favourite phrase and who was it by and why is it important to you? – What comes around goes around, not sure who first used this but it’s true.
- Who’s the most inspiring person in history and why – This is a difficult one but I would say it would probably be Martin Luther King because through adversity he enabled people to believe in what he believed.
- Which song uplifts you the most? – Always look on the bright side of life – Monty Python The Life of Brian – A modern twist would be the talented Mr Ed Sheeran with Bloodstream
- If you could change anything in the world, what would it be? – Poverty.
- What’s the biggest world event in your lifetime? – 9/11 – A defining moment when the world changed.