A little about me
- If you had a tip for a person with Heart Failure what would it be? – Stay Positive and accept the support of friends and family when its offered
- Tell us something different about yourself? – I like taking part in Open Water Swimming, mainly in lakes
- What your biggest achievement in life? – My beautiful daughter
- Which do you prefer Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate? – Tea
- How would people describe you? – Dependable and trustworthy
- What’s your perfect occupation? – The one I have! I couldn’t be prouder to be a serving British Police Officer
- What’s number one on your bucket list? – To visit Brazil
- What’s your favourite phrase and who was it by and why is it important to you? – What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger – Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.I believe this is true of my experience from being diagnosed to today.
- Who’s the most inspiring person in history and why – Sir Bobby PEEL – PEEL reformed and liberalised criminal law and created the modern Police Force
- Which song uplifts you the most? – The Goo Goo Dolls and IRIS
- If you could change anything in the world, what would it be? – I would want to change the huge difference that there is between rich and poor around the world.
- What’s the biggest world event in your lifetime? – The one that really stands in my mind is the London Olympics 2012