A little about me
- If you had a tip for a person with Heart Failure what would it be? – Don’t think that you life is over, because it really isn’t. You can still live a full and exciting life
- Tell us something different about yourself? – I’m a bad girl nerd… Big music fan and I’m once trained as a make up artist
- What your biggest achievement in life? – My son Dylan obviously. I nearly didn’t have him and he is a reminder everyday of what I went through and how he saved my life.
- Which do you prefer Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate? – Skinny latte with one shot 🙂
- How would people describe you? – Loud, talk too much, stubborn. Strong about my views
- What’s your perfect occupation? – I start my adult nursing degree in September. Hoping to work in cardiology and use my experience to educate and help patients
- What’s number one on your bucket list? – To go for a beer with Robert Downey Junior
- What’s your favourite phrase and who was it by and why is it important to you? – Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none / “All’s well that ends well.” Shakespeare
- Who’s the most inspiring person in history and why? – William Shakespeare for his literary works and his contribution to every day English language
- Which song uplifts you the most? – Arctic monkeys dancing shoes
- If you could change anything in the world, what would it be? – I would make organ donation an opt out not an opt in
- What’s the biggest world event in your lifetime? – Hillsborough disaster, and the years of investigations. Not worldly but gay marriage becoming a proper affair.